terri kirchner's fabriKations

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What have I been up to?

Back again to let you know I am still holed up in the basement studio! I have two new quilts done and heading out the door this week. I finished the quilting on two First Stage quilts for the upcoming production "The Quiltmaker's Gift" These quilts were pieced by members of my day guild, North Shore Quilters Guild. I will post pictures soon. I have one more King quilt to do for the production..should have that on the frame by next week.

I worked the Morning Glory Art Fair this past weekend. Was so nice to have so many people stop in the gallery to say hello and wish me well on the beaded brooches. Was also wonderful being surrounded by so many fine art and craft people. There were 135 booths with everything under the sun as far as fine arts and crafts. My favorite booth was the copper plated art..I purchased a copper plated tree frog slide for my collection. They plated everything including an extra large hosta leaf..what a coffee table piece! Second favorite was the branch of large acorns..truly amazing work.

Off to the basement again to finish bindings. Will post pictures real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home