terri kirchner's fabriKations

Monday, June 11, 2007

What's new!

No pictures tonight but thought I would share a tell or two!

First, I taught this past week-end at the WI Quilt Museum..A large historical farmstead in Cedarburg WI. Thanks to all the volunteers who made my teaching gig there run so smoothly. Also, thank you to the women who came and shared the day with the teachers. We had a blast! I taught Strips and Curves techniques and beaded brooches..stay tuned for photos of my new brooches.

Second. I am just starting to design this year's Creative SHARP's auction quilt. It will be a pixel quilt of a wood violet, the WI State Flower. I am figuring this Queen size topper will have aproximately 400 fabrics in square sizes ranging from 2 to 8 inches. Stay tuned.

Tomorrow I drop off my beaded brooches at the Morning Glory Art Gallery. Keep your fingers crossed I get in..It is a wonderful gallery attached to our Marcus Center in downtown Milwaukee. If you ever get to town it is a true destination spot.

Will post pictures as soon as I get them taken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home