terri kirchner's fabriKations

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Exhibit opens this week!

I stopped by the WI Quilters Museum of Fiber Arts yesterday to help the curator, Luella Doss, hang the signage for my show. I was stunned by the awesome job she and her assistants had done in hanging the show. My goodness! All 60 quilts fit in the two room space, artfully hung and well spaced. I remarked it looked like a family reunion! Here were quilts I had not seen in several years, some showed their age and others looked like they had never seen the light of day. There were happy quilts and quilts that brought back memories best forgotten..all with stories of their own.

Please join me on Sunday, July 26 from 1- 4pm at the Museum for the opening reception. We will have refreshments. There is a scavenger hunt through the collection for children and other items for sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home