terri kirchner's fabriKations

Friday, January 06, 2012

Wow I have been gone a long time!

Well, it has been over a year since I posted..I was a bit busy with the WI Museum of Quilts & Fiber Arts in Cedarburg WI. I have spent the last 18 months or so building the Museum and getting it open. My "term" came to an end with the New Year and I am back to creating and sewing! It has been a long drought of creativity for me and I am looking forward to getting my hands on all the fabrics and designs I have collected in the past two years.

That doesn't mean I didn't sit on my hands! The picture you see here is the latest pattern available through BBD Creations...we debuted this large wall quilt at the Houston Show this past October.

"Ram-ifications" is 36 x 36" made of wool and copper cottons. Bonnie's original design is spectacular and the quilt is too! It is a wool applique...all by machine...a large project but can be done in a long weekend or over a few weeks for busy quilters. He looks like he has a lot of 'tude, doesn't he?

This February I head off to Bonnie's studio for a design think tank..we have several quilts in the works for BBD and a few just for competition this year. I will post as I finish them.

As I have said so many times before...stay tuned a lot of new "stuff" is coming this year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home