terri kirchner's fabriKations

Friday, September 01, 2006

Long time gone

I finally am back to posting..I have tried to load new pix several times but couldn't most afternoons. Must have to get up with the early birds! I hope to continue posting a couple of times a week now that I am back on a regular status! I am getting ready to go to QuiltFest in Jacksonville, FL where I will be vending with BBD Creations. If you are in the area the weekend of September 21st please stop in. I will have two new quilts ready for introduction this Fall: Bunny Birthday, a cartoonish wall hanging of two bunnies and their sidekick penguin and an art quilt entitled Iris, a narrow, Asian inspired wall hanging. The patterns will be available at International Quilt Festival in Houston this Fall. If you get to the show please stop in our booth for BBD Creations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home